Related Product Slider For Virtuemart is a plugin that can be used to integrate a slider on your virtuemart product details page. Using this plugin you can create a simple and beautiful slider for your related products or accessories of a products in virtuemart.
This plugin is developed using Joomla standard so it can be used for your Joomla 1.5+ Joomla 2.x Joomla 3.x version and all the Virtuemart 2.x versions will support this plugin.
The integration of related product slider for virtuemart is pretty simple as follows any non technical person can install and configure the things easily.
Login to Admin -> Extensions Manager -> Install New -> Upload Zip file -> Install
Then simply enable the related products slider for virtuemart from the plugin manager.
Main features of the related products slider for virtuemart are follows.
- Custom Title option for your related product section.
- Enable and Disable title.
- jQuery library load based on user interest.
- Auto slide enable and disable options.
- Joomla version supports Joomla 1.5+, Joomla 2.x, Joomla 3.x.
- Virtuemart 2.x ,3.x all Versions support this plugin.
- Browser Support IE7+,Safari,Chrome,Firefox,Opera.
- Slider integrated with jQuery Cycle Plugin
- More is absolutely free.
Your basic configuration option for related products slider are shows as below.
This plugin will available soon in Joomla Extensions Directory , Don’t forget to write your review and rating on the “Related Products Sldier For Virtuemart Plugin” on JED. Hope this plugin will help to create a nice slider on the product details page of your Virtuemart Store.
- Manage your related products with beautiful slider.
- Responsive slider.
- Support third party Virtuemart template(div Class can be add from plugin param).
- Price show option.
- Enable/disable Add to Cart button option.
- Custom title add options.
- Version support Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x.
- JQuery load optionally.
- Custom Div option available.
How the custom Div option works ?
In some template you may face some style issue when you enable the plugin , this can be fixed by enabling custom DIV option . Just create an empty DIV in your override template simply add a class name and set the class name in plugin param and make custom DIV option to Yes. Done!
Is this option is helpful ? Yes I guess bcoz using this option you can place related product slider anywhere in the template.
Please note : this plugin is not yet compatible for latest VM version (VM 3.0.18) I’m working on it , soon will release an update.