Latest Tweets Joomla Module
In my previous post I was explained how to get latest tweets in your website, that post is based on dynamic websites and the method used on that article is twitter widgets, But here latest tweets Joomla Module will help you to get your tweets in your Joomla website easily.
The main advantage of this module is , compatible with Joomla 1.7 , Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x. Don’t need to worried about your CMS Updates.
Ok what are the advantage of using JTweets Module over other similar module from the JED(Joomla Extension Directory).
The key features of the JTweets Module are:
- Work with Twitter API 1.1
- Tweets caching Enabled.
- Profile Image Enabled.
- Easy to install and Custom Styles.
- Limits Number of tweets to display.
- More is absolutely FREE.
How to install the Module in your Joomla sites ?
Simple and the standard way of Joomla module installation. simply follow the steps
- Login to your Joomla Administrator.
- Go to extension manager section(Add New)
- Upload the mod_latesttweets.zip file.
- Go to Module manager section search for JTweets and publish the module.
- Set the required parameters and set module position .Done!.
Ok Lets check JTweets Module required keys how to get from Twitter.?
- Go https://dev.twitter.com/apps and sign in with your own twitter ID.
- Click on the Create A New Application button;
- Fill out the required fields;
- After creating the app, click Create My Access Token button to generate the necessary codes;
- Then will appear all 4 items you need: consumer key, consumer secret, access token, access token secret
- Copy and paste each of those items along with your Twitter ID into the appropriate JTweets Module in the module manager;
- Push Save button.
If you have any issue with this module. Feel free to comment here. I will be here to support you 🙂 🙂 :). This module is also listed in JED if you found this module is useful please rate and write your review.
One thought on “Latest Tweets Joomla Module”
I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s articles every day along with a mug of coffee.